About Carlos Betancourt* Originally from Mexico, I lived in California for 7 years and have lived in the Fox Valley Area since 1996.
* Between 85 & 90% of my business comes from referrals and repeat customers.
* Clients are attracted to my “no pressure” way of doing business. I know that buying or selling a home is a big decision and not one that should be taken lightly.
* My family are members of West Ridge Community Church in Elgin, where we serve in several areas including the children’s ministry and the compassion team.
* I also have a reliable network of contacts to help answer any questions you may have before, during and after the transaction; from loan officers, attorneys, home inspectors, architects & builders to a cutting-edge office managed by one of the area’s Top Real Estate Brokers.
* I have helped move over 250 families in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago and am ready to help you buy or sell your next home!
* Member: National Association of Realtors, Illinois Association of Realtors and Realtor Association of the Fox Valley
* Member: Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED), the combined network of Multiple Listing Service of Northern Illinois and MAP Multiple Listing Service
* Member of The Leading Real Estate Companies of The World
*For more information visit Carlos’s website at www.CarlosSells.com